At Trenchmate we believe in leaving a lighter mark on the environment and are always looking for better ways to lower our impact and operate in a more sustainable manner.
- Since 2017 our dispatch team has gone completely paperless, reducing our total company paper usage by 70%.
- Under NZ’s exhaust emissions standard, 6 is the best – our entire fleet is either euro 5 and 6.
- Our trench shields are 95% recyclable when they reach their end of life.
- Our trench shields width can be set to within 100mm using our adjustable struts – this allows customers to dig the trench at the width they need. Not only does this save time, money and energy, it also reduces the footprint with less digging, metal removal and back-fill material necessary.
- Trench shields are delivered to site fully assembled, saving customer time and fuel in having to assemble product on site.