With the Government confirming that we are at Alert
Level 3 (moving to Alert level 4 on Wednesday 25th at 11.59pm) we
must put the safety of our community and loved ones first. This means that we
need to close to general public but will still provide to essential services
over the next four weeks.
This is a situation we are preparing for.
Even though we have closed our office doors, we will have staff available when needed.
- We will still provide shields for main utilities,
- We have admin staff working from home, and available to answer your concerns / needs.
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Our Territory managers will still be available by phone and email.
- Kevin Hair | Key account Manager | Auckland territory Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 021 863 614
- Rich Waratini | Territory Manager Central North Island | email@example.com | 021 863 614
Take care everyone… The Team at Trenchmate