Introducing the Siltmate SM50
- Complies with all local authority discharge requirements
- Filters water before it discharges to stormwater, sewer or nominated outlet •An environmentally friendly alternative to settlement ponds
- It’s unique design removes silt and solids from the discharge water
- Well-considered health & safety elements including access ladder and safety guard rails
- Easy to operate, easy to clean and has a small site footprint
- We deliver to site, ready to go, using our Hiab trucks
- Large capacity so it won’t fill up in one day
Custom-designed to suit NZ conditions, the Siltmate is an innovative solution to manage and treat all construction ground water disposal.
Specs of the Siltmate SM50:
- Length: 2900mm •Width: 2200mm •Height: 2500mm
- Dry weight: 2700kg
Download our Siltmate SM50 spec sheet:
Want to know more about how our Siltmate SM50?
Get in touch — call our friendly team 0800 385 274