We have been designing, testing, manufacturing and supplying Trenchmate trench shields for over a decade. Each shield is made at our custom-built factory in South Auckland, using the latest in innovation and engineering design.
Benefits of Trenchmate trench shields:
- They’re highly customisable. A bit like Lego, our clever design means Trenchmate trench shields can be configured in a variety of ways to perfectly work for your location and situation.
- They’re cost effective. You can build them to within 100mm of what you need, to save unnecessary excavation, metal removal and fill.
- We vigorously test our shield designs in-house – we run them through brutal physical tests, rather than just using theory and numbers, to guarantee build-quality and safety peace of mind.
- We deliver to site, ready to go, so you don’t lose productivity trying to put them together.
- All shields are delivered in perfect condition – any shields that show any sign of damage are held back at the yard for repair. Safety is at the forefront of everything we do we do.
- Our shields are custom-built, not batch-created, for a high quality result.
- There’s less benching, which means less excavation time and a reduction in the amount of material needed to fill the trench in when finished.
- All shields come with cutting edges on the bottom and leading edge, and extra-strong lifting and towing lugs.
- They’re available in both alloy and steel.
Trench shields are available from 700ml up to 7m wide, in 100mm increments. We also offer Supershields and inflatable shields, which are great for utility repair work.
Our trench shields are the strongest, safest and easiest-to-use shields in the market.
We also offer a large range of add-ons and accessories, including strut and shield options, safety and productivity improving accessories, and extensions.
Download our Trenchmate trench shield spec sheet:
Want advice on the right trench shields for your job?
Our friendly team are happy to help!